The Organizing Committee of the 17th ACSICON 2019 invites you to submit an abstract (s) for consideration as an oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. Abstracts must be submitted by online submission tool/button.
AUTHORS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PREPARE AND SUBMIT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING THEMES:
- Assessment or monitoring tools in dermatosurgery
- Sutures and suturing techniques
- Scar revision
- Nail surgery and aesthetics
- Hair restoration
- Combination treatments
- Body contouring and liposuction
- Innovations in dermatosurgery
- Chemical peels
- Vitiligo surgery
- Applications of dermatosurgery to leprosy
- Aesthetic dermatosurgery
- Complications and their Management
- Lasers and their applications
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
The submission deadline is 11:59 PM IST, 31st January, 2019. After this, submission site will no longer accept submissions. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- All ABSTRACTS shall be submitted online. Typed, hand written, incomplete, faxed or late entries will not be accepted. There will be NO exceptions. If you are unable to submit in this manner, please contact the Congress Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +91 9810558569 for further information.
- Only Registered delegates are allowed to present under various categories.
- Names and e-mail addresses of all co-authors MUST be provided. Make sure all e-mail addresses are correctly entered
- All fields of the online abstract submission form must be completed.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges consent to publication of the abstract in the ACSICON 2019 Proceedings.
- All ABSTRACTS should be submitted in English.
- An ABSTRACT should not exceed300 words. The word count includes the body of the abstract. It does not include author information. Abstracts should be text only; images and visual aids are only allowed in the presentation should your abstract be accepted.
- Abstracts/papers previously presented at any national or international meetings are not permitted
- The presenting author will get an e-mail confirmation of submission; make sure to provide a working email address.
- Applicants are required to disclose any financial relationships with commercial companies.
- The Primary Author will serve as the presenter during the Conference. If the Primary Author is unable to present, a co-author, who is listed on the original submission, may serve as an alternate presenter. The presenter must be registered to attend the Conference after paying the appropriate registration fee. Alternate presenters must fit the eligibility criteria listed above.
- Co-authors cannot be added to the submission after the submission deadline has passed. A limit of 10 co-authors can be listed on the original submission.
- Absolutely no changes may be made to the abstract submission after the submission deadline. For instance, no change in authors, title, category, content or spelling will be allowed.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Abstract Submission opens: 1st September 2018
- Last date for Online Submission: 31st January 2019
- Abstract categories to be conveyed by: 28th February 2019
- Last date for Registration for presenters: 15th March 2019