This page contains information about visas for India. However, delegates are advised to consult with the Indian embassy and consulate services in their home country regarding visa requirements:
Procedure for obtaining Visa
Visas can be applied for in person or by post at the High Commission of India based in the country from where the candidate intends to depart for India. For attending the conference, a conference visa needs to be applied and please find below the details:
|Conference Visa||For the duration of the conference or seminar||Passport with 6 month validity, Duly completed form, supporting documents as per instructions of Local Embassy||Extra Requirements : Letter of invitation from the organizer of the conference, Ministry Clearance from Organizers for MHA, MEA and Nodal Ministry|
For obtaining Permission from Ministry, we need to have the following information:
|S.No.||Name of applicant||Father’s / Husband’s name||Nationality||Date of Birth||Place of Birth||Passport no.||Date and place of issue||Date of Expiry||Address|
Letter of Invitation
Participants requiring a formal letter of invitation may click on the link below to create such a letter. It is understood that such an invitation is intended to help delegates to raise funds or to obtain a visa and does not imply a commitment from the congress organizers to provide any financial support or scheduling of presentations.
Requirements for Visa
Generally the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Visa fee.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Supporting documents, as per the guidelines of the embassy.
- Invitation letter from the Conference.
- Duly completed application form.
- Applicants from Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Iran, Sudan foreigners of Pakistani origin & stateless persons should provide the details in the below format 3-4 months prior at our e mail ID email@example.com.
- E-visa is not applicable for attending the conference.